Vibrant Nourished Life, LLC – Terms of Service & Conditions
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
- Ordering, Shipping and Returns. When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this Site. All purchases from this Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. You may return or exchange a product or service purchased from this Site in accordance with our Return and Exchange Policy.
- Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currentness of any information on this Site. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer.
- Account Registration and Security. You understand that you may need to create an account to place orders and to have access to all of the parts of the Site. In order to use those restricted portions of the Site, you will: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your business as prompted by the Site’s registration or subscription page and (b) maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Vibrant Nourished Life has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Vibrant Nourished Life has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You will not share your account information or your user name and password with any third party or permit any third party to logon to the Site using your account information. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Site. Please note that anyone able to provide your personally identifiable information will be able to access your account so you should take reasonable steps to protect this information.
- Use of this Site / Trademarks. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of Vibrant Nourished Life. Nothing contained on this Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos displayed on this Site without the written permission of Vibrant Nourished Life. The design of this Site and all text, graphics, images, video, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not modify the information or materials displayed on or that can be downloaded from this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any such information or materials for any public or commercial purpose. Any unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations.
- User Information. Other than personally identifiable information, which is subject to this Site’s Privacy Statement, any material, information, videos, pictures, suggestions, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, questions, comments or other communication you transmit or post to this Site in any manner is and will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We retain the right to remove any or all user communications that includes any material we deem inappropriate or unacceptable.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER VIBRANT NOURISHED LIFE NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES NOR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER VIBRANT NOURISHED LIFE NOR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES NOR SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS “CONSUMERS” IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY-FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST VIBRANT NOURISHED LIFE, ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, AND ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS SITE ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither VIBRANT NOURISHED LIFE nor its affiliates nor suppliers assumes any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Site. IN NO EVENT WILL VIBRANT NOURISHED LIFE, OR ANY OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS SITE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS SITE.
- Arbitration. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CLAIMS THAT YOU AND VIBRANT NOURISHED LIFE HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
This Section is deemed to be a “written agreement to arbitrate” pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act. You and Vibrant Nourished Life agree that we intend that this Section satisfies the “writing” requirement of the Federal Arbitration Act. This Section can only be amended by mutual agreement.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas and any dispute shall be subject to binding arbitration in Austin, Texas.
Pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, if you have any dispute or disagreement with us regarding (i) your use of or interaction with the Site, (ii) any purchases or other transactions or relationships with Vibrant Nourished Life, or (iii) any data or information you may provide to Vibrant Nourished Life or that Vibrant Nourished Life may gather in connection with such use, interaction or transaction, you will not have the right to pursue a claim in court, or have a jury decide the claim and you will not have the right to bring or participate in any class action or similar proceeding in court or in arbitration. By using or interacting with the Site or engaging in any other Vibrant Nourished Life transactions or relationships with us, you agree to binding arbitration as provided below.
We will make every reasonable effort to informally resolve any complaints, disputes, or disagreements that you may have with us. If those efforts fail, by using our Site, you agree that any complaint, dispute, or disagreement you may have against Vibrant Nourished Life, and any claim that Vibrant Nourished Life may have against you, arising out of, relating to, or connected in any way with these Terms and Conditions, our Privacy Statement, or any Vibrant Nourished Life transactions or relationships shall be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration (“Arbitration”) administered by JAMS or its successor (“JAMS”) and conducted in accordance with the JAMS Streamlined Arbitration Rules And Procedures in effect at the time the Arbitration is initiated or, if the amount in controversy exceeds $100,000, in accordance with the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules And Procedures then in effect (respectively, the “Applicable Rules”). If JAMS is no longer in existence, the Arbitration shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association or its successor (the “AAA”) instead, and conducted in accordance with the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules in effect at that time (which shall be the “Applicable Rules” in such circumstances). Furthermore, this Section shall not prevent any party from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Site at any time without notice
- Health Related Information. The content, materials products and services provided herein have been prepared by Vibrant Nourished Life for general informational purposes only. Vibrant Nourished Life is not licensed to practice medicine and this Site and its services do not constitute the practice of medicine, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. Nothing in the content, materials, products or services should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This site does not contain individualized or customized medical or healthcare advice, and no person should rely on, act or refrain from acting on the basis of any information contained in this Site without seeking direct advice from a healthcare professional. You should always talk to your health care provider for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs. None of the products or services offered through this website represents or warrants that any particular service or product is safe, appropriate or effective for you. We advise users to always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions regarding personal health or medical conditions. The information on this website may not reflect the most current health care developments, and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. No warranty is made as to the accuracy of the content of this Site. Information on this Site does not guarantee or warrant a good clinical outcome. Nothing in this Site (including links to other sites) should be interpreted as promoting, referring, recommending, endorsing, guaranteeing, or warranting, any particular healthcare or other service, product, entity or provider.
- General. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision by us. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of our Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or our Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions, and any other documents and policies referenced herein, constitute the complete and exclusive understanding between Vibrant Nourished Life and you relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior versions of these Terms and Conditions as well as all prior or contemporaneous understandings, agreements, communications, and/or advertising with respect to such subject matter. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting.