Eating foods that are in season is important and carries benefits to your health, the planet, and your wallet. Here are some of them.
- One-one-one time with Stefani
- 1 Mediator Release Test (MRT) blood work panel – tests for 140 foods & 30 food chemicals
- 90-minute kick-off session
- 5 follow-up sessions
- Email access between sessions for accountability
- Customized eating plan to reverse food sensitivities based off of MRT test results
- Relaxation routines & personalized stress reduction techniques
- Help with establishing morning & bedtime routines according to goals
- Education & recommendations for non-toxic household and body care products
- Personalized supplement recommendations (if needed)
How are Conferences Conducted?
The consultation will occur on the Zoom Video Conference platform, so you will need to have the Zoom App loaded on your device (Computer, Tablet or Smartphone).
How do I Prepare?
Make sure you download the Acknowledgement of Health and Wellness exchange form, click here.
What is My Investment?
The cost of the wellness educational consultation is $395 for a 45-minute session.
What is MTHFR?
Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase is the rate-limiting enzyme in the methyl cycle, and it is encoded by the MTHFR gene. Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase catalyzes the conversion of 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate to 5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a cosubstrate for homocysteine remethylation to methionine.
What is Glutathione?
Glutathione is an antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea. Glutathione is capable of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides, and heavy metals.
What are Neurotransmitters?
Neurotransmitters are endogenous chemicals that enable neurotransmission. It is a type of chemical messenger which transmits signals across a chemical synapse, such as a neuromuscular junction, from one neuron to another “target” neuron, muscle cell, or gland cell.
What is Mitochondrial Dysfunction?
Mitochondrial dysfunction is the root cause of many diseases. … Mitochondrial dysfunction is the root cause of many diseases that are bewildering in their variety and complexity. They include rare genetic disorders in children, some forms of heart disease, and most likely many cases of Parkinson’s disease.
What is an Immune Inflammation?
An immune-mediated inflammatory disease (IMID) is any of a group of conditions or diseases that lack a definitive etiology, but which are characterized by common inflammatory pathways leading to inflammation, and which may result from, or be triggered by, a dysregulation of the normal immune response.