Functional Health Coaching is all about help. Help with accountability, help with tackling new habits, and help when you falter and veer off course. If you’ve ever wanted someone to guide you as you navigate through your health journey, then you need a health coach!
Ok, so you have decided to take your health and your wellbeing more seriously. You are fed up with your old unhealthy habits, you are stuck and don’t know where else to turn, and you’re ready for a change.
But you’re scared. You are frightened. What if I fail at this just like I did the last time I tried the latest health trend (insert any crazy, or even not so crazy healthy diet)? What if I am doomed to deal with (insert your main health complaint) for the rest of my life because no one can figure this out. Well, you don’t have to do it alone, and you do have someone who has been there and can help, not through guesswork, but through health detective work.
- Help you Set SMART Goals: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound goals.
- Retrain the way you Think: Health coaches help clients establish positive self-talk, by identifying and correcting negative, erroneous, unproductive beliefs.
- Overcome Barriers: A health coach can help you overcome internal and external barriers that are preventing you from achieving good health. Not enough time, too much on your plate, not enough resources, these are all barriers that a person may face, barriers which a health coach will help you with and help you work around.
- Take Ownership: A health coach will empower you to take ownership of your experience and create positive, lasting lifestyle changes that will enhance your life and your journey toward health and wellness.
Functional Health Coaching differs from traditional health coaching in that:
- I utilize a number of personal health questionnaires to assess where you are currently in terms of your health.
- Based on your main complaints, your symptoms, and a detailed background of your health history, I recommend and come up with an individual protocol that is tailored to YOU.
- We will review the protocol and work through it TOGETHER. We will work on Diet, Rest, Exercize, Stress Reduction, and Supplements, the foundation of my work as a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner.
I have been there too! I have struggled with hormonal problems, lack of libido, thyroid issues, weight loss resistance, and intense fatigue. And guess what – I have worked with, and helped, clients, struggling with these same issues. I am here to help you, and that’s why you found me. Let’s get started!